A competition is underway to find the best video that can showcase KBook.co
The goal is to have media studies students, or any stream of studies, to think about a real-life example and present solutions. The competition will have 2 stages, storyboard presentation, and video production. The prizes are $100 for the 1st stage winner and $400 for the 2nd stage winner.
The final goal is to have a video of 15 to 20 seconds that is:
3. Has a call to action to sign up at my site.
The students can have a 5 to 10 seconds credit at the end of the video.
The reason to have 2 parts of the competition is to narrow down the ideas for the video. The top 10 will be announced, but only 1 winner will be selected. The groups can then produce videos that are in line with any of the 10 storyboards. The top 10 videos will be selected and showcased on our site and YouTube channel. They will also be used for other social media promotions.
I believe this is a win-win for the students and KBook.co, since they will be able to use their knowledge and creativity and KBook gets a video to promote our services.
The plan is to get the video by the end of March or early April. Here is a planned timeline:
1. 1st March – Competition starts
2. 12th March – Last day of submission of Storyboard for judging
3. 13th to 15th March – Judges deliberation
4. 16th March – Storyboard Winner and top 10 announced
5. 16th to 29th March- Last day of submission of the videos for judging
6. 30 to 31st March – Judges deliberation
7. 1st April – Winner announced
8. 7th April – Prize presentation and photo taking.
This competition will be open to all WA Universities. Please forward the email to the relevant department heads. Students or teams who are interested can register below. They should be using their universities email addresses as a validation.
Register now at KBook.co’s Competition Registration Page.